What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A complete guide that teaches you trading secrets and techniques
- Teaching you the 3 critical risk management components that your trading system must have
- Teaching you how to calculate your worst case scenario even before you enter a trade
- Teaching you how to turn your current trading system into a cash generating machine
- Teaching you how to strategically minimize losing trades and eliminate big losses
- Teaching you the single best way to calculate your stop loss and save big $$$
- Teaching you the golden formula that calculates your position sizes for you
- Teaching you specific step-by-step trading money management strategies
- Trading stocks, options, forex, commodities, indices and/or CFDs.
- Day trading, position trading, swing trading – it doesn’t matter!
- Teaching you the ideal amount of money you should trade with
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Trading Secrets Revealed 2.0 scores 74.44/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.trading-secrets-revealed.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: trading-secrets-revealed.com you’ll also be taken through to trading-secrets-revealed.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)